Thursday, February 26, 2009

Diary of an Afterschooling mom

Wow I can't believe how the littlest and biggest things can completely throw you off. My balance has been over turned for the past few weeks but things are looking up and I am hoping that I can land upright without teetering back on my feet again. Let me explain....
My husband started school again and that created challenges. And then last week we had sickness in our home, everyone was sick. It was a lot of t.v. watching, indoors staying, napping and book reading kind of days. I am now trying to claw my way out of it and get things moving again. We have finally caught up on missed school and the kids are feeling 100% now. Time to move forward which is easier said then done.
It is extremely weird how all of the sudden I am like, how can we get homework, chores, piano practice and theme activities into one day. Even though of course I have been doing it for the past three months. Well we will ease into it and find our groove again and chalk this up as a great learning experience on how we are all truly creatures of habit.

No comments: