Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CREATIVE WRITING

I really wanted to start a unit that would challenge as well as help the kids in areas that they need improvement. I chose Creative Writing. Both of my school aged boys give a big "SIGH" when it is time to write. I want them to love writing and understand why it is important and how they can express themselves and build understanding through putting words and thoughts down on paper. I purchase my Units through Home School Learning Network. In an effort to have the time to make Afterschooling a success I have decided to bypass the time it would take to build my own unit study or to search the Internet for free unit studies. However if you do have that time there are a number of sights with free unit studies and unlimited resources to build your own.

No comments: