Saturday, December 13, 2008

Did I say Friday was great?.

FIELD TRIP
!YEAH!

Today we went to the FAKE snow. Did I mention it doesn't snow where we live?


So here are the reasons that
WE KNOW
that this HAD to be fake snow
1. It was not cold enough for snow. 30 degrees Fahrenheit 0 degrees Celsius
2. There weren't the right kind of clouds in the sky
3. There were NO snow crystals (they are actually BUBBLES)
4. So our conclusion is that before the snow hit us
IF IT WAS REAL SNOW
it would have turned into RAIN

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Christy, you are amazingly, enviably insane!! I love how you are constantly coming up with new and exciting ways to be an AWESOME mom! I have never heard of afterschooling and didn't know you had this blog. It looks like an awesome program and how great that your whole family can participate! I'm excited to see how it all goes. You are an inspiration!