Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's actually happening

Don't be to surprised now. I finally got the ball rolling on my blog and I hope you like it. There are many more things I want to add. And of course I want your input, if you know of forums, learning game sites, awesome curriculum sites or anything else helpful I could add please share. Just leave me a comment with details and your email address if you want a great big thank you.

I really want to turn my blog into a one stop Afterschooling info land. I learned about Afterschooling on accident and I have researched, web surfed, trialed and errored into what I hope is a successful program for our family. So my mission is to make this process easier and help bring the fun and learning of Afterschooling into as many homes as I can.

So spread the word and I promise to keep posting and to keep the ideas coming to make my blog as helpful as possible.

As always thanks for checking us out!

No comments: